Under the direction of the City Administrator, the Office Clerk is responsible for answering phones, providing counter service and general office support. This position also provides support to the City Administrator and Prosecuting Attorney Clerk.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Provide counter service and general office support.
- Answer phones, take and relay messages, and respond to phone inquiries.
- Coordinate tasks with other departments within the organization when directed.
- Assist residents with applying for various permits, accept payments as needed.
- Assist City Administrator and Prosecuting Attorney Clerk with various tasks as assigned.
- Complete other tasks as assigned, including working on Court night.
- Handle calls, communication and special projects for Mayor.