To apply for a Residential Occupancy Permit in the City of Dellwood the following things are needed.
1. A Code of Compliance letter must have been issued to the property. The Code of Compliance letter is valid for 180 days after it is issued. If you are unsure if your property has been issued this letter, please call us at 314-521-4339.
2. A valid photo for ID the person that will be listed as the head of household.
3. Social security numbers for every individual that will reside at the property.
4. Birth certificates for every individual under the age of 18 that will reside at the property.
5. A $25.00 dollar fee (cash, check or money order only.)