The City Administrator is the Chief Administrative Officer of the city, and serves at the pleasure of the Mayor and Board of Aldermen.
Powers and Duties
- Supervises the general day-to-day operations of the city.
- Responsible for carrying out all lawful policies established by the Mayor and
the Board of Alderman
- Coordinates the activities of all departments and offices of the city.
- Submits the city's annual budget for the approval of the Board of Aldermen.
- Administers personnel programs for the city, including the appointment,
promotion or discharge of city employees.